Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cant connect to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently i have encountered with the error after i applied for the Add all items procedure to the userid, and after i logged in to the specific id it always end up with the unable to connect to server, or cant cnnect to server and all the serverlist disappeared.... How can i fix the specific issue??

Deny everything.
Reaction score
We've been warning people time and again not to use this query and told them about the negative impact it has...

Run this SQL query:
Code:
USE Pangya_S4_TH
GO

TRUNCATE TABLE Pangya_Item_Warehouse

It will delete all records in Item_Warehouse, which should eliminate the cause of the problem. It also means nobody will have any items anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We've been warning people time and again not to use this query and told them about the negative impact it has...

Run this SQL query:
Code:
USE Pangya_S4_TH
GO

TRUNCATE TABLE Pangya_Item_Warehouse

It will delete all records in Item_Warehouse, which should eliminate the cause of the problem. It also means nobody will have any items anymore.

Thx for ur reply. And perhaps if u would allow another couples of questions. Recently i tried to change the drop of rareitems rate recieved from the bongdarishop and the resut is nothing was effected from the change, can u suggest any way rounds to do so. And how can i add the clubs and other items into the bongdari shop

Deny everything.
Reaction score
There's a big bongdari thread in the Release section, it covers item replacement.

To change the success rate, you'll have to issue GMtool command 21 with the correct parameters. Read about it on the GMtool_cmd thread and experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back