Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

card Pack could not be opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Q1:
empaslee - card Pack could not be opened - RaGEZONE Forums

item is not for sale..
Q2:

You cannot puchase more items..

How can I do to solve this problem,Thx!!

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Please search the forum, these questions have already been answered.

Inventory size is specified per item-type in the database, in the default configuration you don't have any set limits, so server-side defaults apply (already plenty). See the PARTS_GRP and PARTS_GRP_LIMIT here for reference.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
item is not for sale..... i don't found any answere , pls help me!!

"Item not on sale" problem
- Unpack the clubset PAK (where?)
- Look for the file pangya_th.iff
- Copy the pangya_th.iff to your Login and Game server directories (be sure to make a backup of the existing file in those directories!)
- Restart the Game server and try to buy the clubs again

Deny everything.
Reaction score
There's really no fixed rule where to unpack your PAK or IFF files.

All you really need to follow is the right order of unpacking:
  • Grab hsreina's Pangya Unpacker.
  • Extract your latest PAK file (as in: the one with the highest number/letter combination).
  • Within the extracted data locate the pangya_th.iff.
  • In the most simple case that you want to update your server's entire item database, you simply copy and paste the file into both your login and game-server directories - overwriting the old files.
  • If you want to update only individual parts of your itrm db, you need to unpack the IFF file as well. Since it is mostly a normal ZIP file, your favorite archiver should do the job just fine.
  • Now replace the individual IFF files within your extracted IFF (i.e. club.iff) as you like and pack the files to a zip archive again.
  • Copy the newly packed pangya_th.iff file to your login and game server directories.
  • Important: If you made changes to the IFF you'll need to repack your client's pak file as well - server and client IFF needs to be the same

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tsukasa,I still do not know how to solve this problem, please help me, thank you.Waiting for you online.

Deny everything.
Reaction score
You still don't have identical IFF files on server and client.

Unpack the pangya_th.iff from your latest client PAK with a PAK unpacker, extract the pangya_th.iff with your favorite zip archiver.

Within the extracted pangya_th.iff, replace the club.iff and clubset.iff with the ones you downloaded (extract the files as well, if necessary).

Pack the .iff files to a new pangya_th.iff by zipping them and repack the latest client PAK to ensure your new pangya_th.iff will be loaded by the game.

Copy the new pangya_th.iff to your login and game server directories as well.

I already described what you need to do in order to make it work in my previous post and it's impossible to make it any simpler than this, sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know you said, I try, thank you

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Tsukasa,Tnank you very mucn!!!I succeeded^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back