Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Conditions are not valid(Cadie's Cauldron)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
empaslee - Conditions are not valid(Cadie's Cauldron) - RaGEZONE Forums

Tsukasa,help me :thumbup1:
How can I solve

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Cauldron won't work as-is because it's missing the USP USP_ITEM_RECYCLE (see your server logs and chreadie's partially working procedure for reference).

One way to work around this issue is by using an older game-server executable that does not rely on USP_ITEM_RECYCLE. Whether this has any other side-effects is unknown, though.

Otherwise you're pretty much stuck unless you can fix the proc yourself.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
*off topic*

It's been a while since I've been here but I see that the DB's here are still incomplete.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*off topic*

It's been a while since I've been here but I see that the DB's here are still incomplete.

and will always remain the same...

Lots' of complaints and please please please I need help is boring XD

Nobody contribute to this project on RZ anymore. We all moved on and wait for you guys to make things change. It happens I come here to see what's new but I only see newbies who can't get it and beg for help. So I don't post anything and go back to my other games XD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@bubbastic

it really doesn't bother me at all since this server files relies up until the last version of the ame it can run.. other than that everything is a standstill. unless we get new server files that is..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@chiosin guess what, you got the point :). A warm welcome back from me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's easier to just put the potions items on the shop rather than fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back