Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Don't allow other client connect to my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want other client connect to my server.
How i can improve it?

In this time just don't allow player create new room but they can join in other room.

That it my problem....Please answer as soon as possible.

Thank you for your kindness.

Deny everything.
Reaction score
The easiest way to prevent people from logging-in is to set the Login server to limited login (GMtool command 26 on the Login server) and restart the Game server to kick all remaining players.

GM accounts will still be able to connect, other players will receive a "server is in maintenance" message. As soon as you're ready again, you can issue a alluseropen (GMtool command 27 on the Login server) to allow people to join in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for answer.......but your answer is not focus on my problem.

I mean I modify client and install anti pro in this client
but another player can download my client from ragezone and edit IP.
They can login to my server without pass anti pro.

I want know the way to protects this problem......

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Thank you for answer.......but your answer is not focus on my problem.
You didn't explain your situation or gave any details. What do you expect? The rules clearly state to provide details and establish a context when asking a question - which you didn't do, sadly.

I mean I modify client and install anti pro in this client
but another player can download my client from ragezone and edit IP.
They can login to my server without pass anti pro.

I want know the way to protects this problem......
What's "anti pro"?

I assume you want to prevent people from sniffing around in your client or swapping executables.

You could start doing ridiculous things like changing the client version to absurd numbers and use packers like ASProtect or Themida to obfuscate the executable. That won't stop people though - only hinder them a bit. There's also the possibility of re-activating GameGuard (however you'd need to setup your own GameGuard server for that and need special executables). But it's not worth the trouble and certainly doesn't stop people from cheating.

There's no way to prevent people from unpacking your client and sniffing around in it. Live with it.

If that's still not what you mean, you better explain your problem and provide details...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back