Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

An error occured while parsing the XML file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
while trying to setup the server for wan play, after i hex out the id to my id it takes about a minute to load and then gives me the error as stated. i double checked all the ips in the inis and they're all right so i have no idea what could possibly be wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only happens to me sometimes. Well, sigh I think I fixed it but maybe not.. But anyways, now my issue is that whenever I open my client it cloese... Well this sucks..Client was working before(without xamp etc.) with a shortcut with -i 127.0.0.1 after it. Today, stopped working and I ended up setting up xamp and hexing my client to it. No messages, but the client just opens then closes.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get that error alot in here aswell.

Sometimes it gets 'fixed' after 3~5 times. But there are times that i can't pass it, so the only thing i can do is wait hours until it gets 'fixed' itself.

It's quite annoying.

Apparently the 'Pangya Gmaniacos' private server fixed that. I was gonna test their ProjectG out to see if it would fix it, but it's encrypted, and the wangreal doesn't go with the normal ProjectG, so, i couldn't help much.

Anyway, if anyone has a fix for that bug, a release would be very much appreciated. :S

Reaction score
This is a common problem among many servers, including mine.
The weird thing is, I cant really seem to locate the exact cause of the problem. Sometimes I don't see this error for months and sometimes it bugs the hell out of me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that this error happens because of a certain verification in the ProjectG when the game is loading.

Maybe if there's a way to skip the loading screen to make the game open instantly it would get fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back