Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I have error with Pangya Offline S4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have problem With error: Can you help me ?

"error occurred while receiving the file list from the server"

I follow Tsukasa's instruction but it didn't work!

More detail my action:

+ I link to But it didn't work. So i download a file from : and Extracted it and have " ProjectG_583noGG_PRIVATE.exe" and renamed it to " ProjectG.exe"

+ I down Xampp 1.5.2 and create a folder " patch_S4 in htdocs folder and put ProjectG_583noGG_PRIVATE.exe(ProjectG.exe had just renamed) in it .

+ I open firefox and connect to : name ( PC2010120118zir >>> It connected to xampp ( http:// (My ip address) 192.168.101.62 also connected to xampp)
+ I use XVI32 to open file ProjectG.exe in my PangYa folder ( Pangya_PrivateClient folder) and click replace "patch.pangya.in.th " to " PC2010120118zir" change it to hex and continue type more " 00 00 00"
Save and exit

+ I opened my Pangya folder and open ProjectG.exe but it was still
" error occurred while receiving the file list from the server "

What 's wrong with my Pangya ?? Can you help me ? Thank you very much!

Deny everything.
Reaction score
You need the updatelist file from your first point ( ) and put it in your XAMPP's \htdocs\patch_S4 folder. The file should currently be ~50-52kb in size. If you cannot download the updatelist file (for whatever reason), you can also generate your own by using QuickPatch (see the Releases forum).

As a quick explanation: The game will lookup the adress and download the file (in your case ) and parse it. If you don't have the file (and the game gets a 404 error back from your webserver), it will show the error you describe.

That's why people need their own pseudo-patchserver to really play offline, otherwise the game will always try to connect to the internet to find the file, fail and close.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much your instruction!

But My computer can't connect to sever gameonline. My campus blocked all port without port 8080.
So i can't connect to link " updatelist" anh i tried by Quickpatch , Quickpatch did'nt connect also.

>> So can you give me the files in updatelist! Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bravo :D ! Now it works well
Thank you very much for your help!!! Gook luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back