Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How can i fix my crash Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, my english is not good :(

In my game , After a gamer trade a gamer , my server is crash. And i see the cause of crash.

+ I look in my pangya_trade_log , i see the record and the time of trade is the same of crash server.

+ I take the ItemID and i search in pangya_item_typelist, but not found.

How can i do with this ? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Pangya_Item_Typelist does not contain all items. In fact, it should only contain very few entries.

The only safe way to get the item would be searching all your IFF files for the respective ID.

More bad news: The only way to fix trading of fubar'd items is by adding them to the correct tables to allow/deny trade of the item. And depending on what item causes your problem, you'll need different tables/values (see the *_Acc tables).

So there's really no general formula for fixing this sort of thing except cleaning up your database and finish filling it with the correct values.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tks Tsukasa. And i want to know what is the item can sell ? How can i detect it by Database ?

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

And How can i disable trading in Game ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Tsukasa : This is Item , caused crash Game Server. can you show me a demo to fill db ( td_item_list ?? ) . All of that is not in TD_Item_List :(
Item Id :

@Twilight : Can you show me detail ? I don't know

Deny everything.
Reaction score
@Tsukasa : This is Item , caused crash Game Server. can you show me a demo to fill db ( td_item_list ?? ) . All of that is not in TD_Item_List :(

IDs first:
402653185 - Curve Mastery (should be tradeable)
469762176 - Some Caddie (Caddies are not tradeable)
402653184 - Spin Mastery (should be tradeable)
268435509 - Guitar Club set (Clubs are not tradeable)
402653192 - Tranquillizer (should be tradeable)

Filling the missing tables requires a decent amount of knowledge, so there's no 3-step guide for it - that's something you need to practice for yourself (I highly recommend you check out the stickied IFF-files thread in Development!). If you compare the values in the respective IFF files to the table columns you can derive all the values. Some tables need minor patching to make them work (key fields calculate values in a somewhat meh way). All in all a topic that's hard to explain to the general public, especially when people just want their stuff to work (hence don't really pick up SQL or file manipulation) and don't care for the stuff around it. :)

If you want to fill all the tables, I would recommend that people who can't program stay clear of this because this is a task best handled by a program, the reason being that there's simply too many items for a manual insert. You'll need some form of automation - except you have a lot of free time on your hands. :)

Apparently some people had success just inserting some made-up lines with the item IDs and some other values (like price), although I highly doubt the validity of that.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found when trade a item which Item_Type=3 ( in Panga_trade_log ) will Crash Server. How can i change Item_Type=1 or Other Way to fix Crash Server ?

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Can you show me the Procedure to trade. I want to stop trading in my Server. and i will write a trade in Website. Hic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back