Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix the ghost system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix the ghost system?

Although there has been a personal information 18Hole record, but When to use the ghost still hint no records!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Just like the UCC system it requires a web-backend, so the precise answer to your question is: Get on it and build the missing backend to fix this.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
53 = execute_ghost_service(ok, service enabled)

Wow what an obvious answer...thx how could we miss that in the server list command which was posted 3 weeks ago... :lol:
Welll, just stick to Tsukasa's answer... :thumbup: :glare:
Don't get too exited... you still need what Tsu said here:
Just like the UCC system it requires a web-backend, so the precise answer to your question is: Get on it and build the missing backend to fix this.
:rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me, i've upload the php file, play a 18 hole, but it seems nothing has been recorded.

what i must to do? how to record the 18h track? it's a tournament or vs play? please help me...

Reaction score
You need to tell pangya where to send the ghost file to, to process it.
By default it sends it to the thai server (obviously, since its the thai client).
So you will need to edit your client to send it to your own URL.

Just like server IP, it's edited by hexing your client exe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back