Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game Crashes When I Delete Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed upon deleting items such as potions etc the game will crash is there a fix for this ????

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Please elaborate more on the circumstances and provide a test case (a simple 1, 2, 3 step explanation, including the used items), right not there's very little to go on - which means the following part could be totally off topic.

If I had to make an elaborated guess I'd say that the game does support adding items while a player is live but doesn't like it when the item count suddenly drops, the client caches some of these things locally and discrepancies between the server-side and the client might throw some parts of the game off course.

In case you need to do maintenance on the item stock, set the server to maintenance, log-out all players and do the changes. That should definitely get rid of the problem - and it's the way the official servers work as well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No its when i delete a potion while playing like delete a power pot from my room's inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back