Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

gameserver_584.04.exe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I was told by X_Sarah_X that there is a gameserver_584.04.exe and it seems to work very well with the Rare Exchange.exe posted by bubbastic, But the problem is I cannot seem to find a gameserver exe over 581.06 anywhere. So I guess my question is can anyone tell me where to find the Gameserver_584.04. Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's new in it?
I see their size are the same and everything in hex almost the same too except some lines...

Reaction score
What's new in it?
I see their size are the same and everything in hex almost the same too except some lines...

It's been a while since I started using it, it could even be it's the same gameserver, but I renamed it to work with my client / admin tools.
The lines changed are most likely the papel/scratchy values.

I'm not releasing it as a "new gameserver" or whatever. This guy made a thread about papel/scratchy not updating correctly, I'm merely sharing my own gameserver.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back