Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happens to pangya?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is lacking in Pangya? Incentives?

There is no video, method or anything related to pangya how to create your own server or create programs that make it work by not searching and tryingDeveloping a Zero server, should be a long tiring job and very time consuming at timesTo develop something from scratch was what PANGYA SUPERSS DEV (ACRISIO) DIDLEARNED EVERYTHING "ALONE" HARD WORK DID IT LIKE ITWHAT HAPPENED TO HAVE BEEN THERE NOW ..BUT AS PROGRAMMER DOES NOT RELEASE SOURCE ONLY THE BUILD FINAL VERSION WITH BUGS STILLHe does not teach, he does not take doubts, he does not help anyone to solve any problemsSo what's left?

Hsreina, Lucas-Firefox and among others that I can not remember the name were the ones that gave the initial mark to PangYaSeeing this, no one has ever dedicated himself to teaching how pangya worksFROM PANGYA S4.9 NO ONE TAUGHT HOW IT WORKS YOUR PROGRAMS, DLLS, .TGA .PET AND OTHER THINGS .. IT IS HARD TO FIND SOME LINK IN THE AIR ABOUT PANGYA AND WHEN IT HAS STILL IS INVALID LINKGOOD WOULD BE A GOOD BEGINNING IF SOMEONE TEACHES OR SOMEONE CAN PASS YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PANGYA S8 / S6 S7PANGYA GAME SINCE 12 YEARS OLD, TODAY I'M 20 YEARS OLDMANY PEOPLE WHO ARE FACINATED BY THE WORLD PANGYA, In a few years' time Pangya will change the session again and we will not be able to keep up with his progress: (I HOPE SOMEONE MAY REPAY YOUR KNOWLEDGE FOR PANGYA COMMUNITYGoogle

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try again with more space ...

So for you know :

HSReina -> don't love private server she just do it for challenge or fun ... now pangya is boring for she. And she not love people they ask all without do notting.

Lucas-Firefox -> do money , now he have leave because no more money so -> he have release all.

Accriso -> i don't know he is a wierd person or i don't understed what he have try to do >.< , maybe money he have say he SELL source code

Pangya is dead , official server close and no body want to work on this because too mutch people grab work without thanks.

If you know (or have see ) i try to do new work and i do OPEN SOURCE but NO BODY help , i'm alone(or just 2/3 person help me like boat or hsreina) to do stuff ...

So before say "Why i can use work of other without thank :'( ? " (yeah it's what i read xD ) maybe speak with people ? or Find by Yourself ?

I have send to some people some way to do , i'm not expert in pangya but i know some knowlage and i share it , Hsreina share knowlage too if you ask she .

Now look private server , 99% of private don't share stuff , just they want money ... so :)

For finish (him?) :

1 -> No body speak with other because too mutch people want all without work
2 -> 90% of people just want money
3 -> Some people sharing begin stealed by anyone ( eantoniobr for exemple ?)
4 -> the game die.
5 -> and it's not new , the bad have begin after s6(official) have begin

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How long will this last?So far the only server that still keeps "Online" is PangYa Brazil its instability is greater than many online serversBut is still 4.9No one dares to do the s5? S6? S7?What is really missing?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
PangYa Brazil have change of owner most time , so not stability...

And real server be hacked by people the want money or just want steal files (like 80% of server pangya)

And what lost for s6/s7 ? a stable emulator ? or officials files (steal ?)

so all need to be redo ...

Back