Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

who can help me,i just want to add Reborn Glove/Vongola Glove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can help me,i just want to add Reborn Glove/Vongola Glove, pls help me, thanks!!!
empaslee - who can help me,i just want to add Reborn Glove/Vongola Glove - RaGEZONE Forums

empaslee - who can help me,i just want to add Reborn Glove/Vongola Glove - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm so sorry, i just can't found FileXplorer to add item..

Deny everything.
Reaction score
We already have a few topics discussing item import by hand, I highly recommend you skim through them and give it a go. Feel free to ask whenever you're stuck in the process, but please give it a try yourself. :)

There's one thing I need to mention, though: Special effects (like an increased Pangya zone or other goodies) don't work with these imported items, the game executable needs to know what effect is applicable for an item - something older executables simply don't have.

For the same reason special logos or sounds won't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tsukasa,thanks,I will try it myself。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back