Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] dbo.ProcGetServerList error, IP[Pangya_S4_TH]???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Igor, and I am trying to make a Pangya server, I got the terror tutorial v1, and the server from mrNickname, I follow step-by-step the tutorial but it doesn't work, an error appears when I click the authserver to run, I check all the .ini files, but it doesn't work... Can someone helps me?
Thanks at all.

Hasei - [Help] dbo.ProcGetServerList error, IP[Pangya_S4_TH]??? - RaGEZONE Forums
error - [Help] dbo.ProcGetServerList error, IP[Pangya_S4_TH]??? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
The components can't connect to the database.

This is just my suspicion - but are you on a 64bit operating system?

If that's the case, you'll need to create a 32bit ODBC DSN. See the Common Beginner Questions for more details.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you, I've already fix my error, I create a System DNS and a User DNS.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can you help me I can not set the error has ProcGetServerList I have a windows 7 64bit system in

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi bribite, you need to set up your odbc properly.

I recommend searching for odbcad32.exe from your start menu or from c:/windows/system 32.

Then set up your ODBC from there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I did but its not work I make a youtube video I'll pass the link?

Press "Windows key + R" and enter "C:\windows\syswow64\odbcad32.exe" there you have the 32bit version of odbcad32

Hi I did but its not work Help me

Hi bribite, you need to set up your odbc properly.

I recommend searching for odbcad32.exe from your start menu or from c:/windows/system 32.

Then set up your ODBC from there.

Hi I did but its not work help me

Upvote 0
Back