Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] To be a GM [SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heelo everyone,

noobs here...

i've been read all the threads regarding this, "how to set a GM account". i've set in Pangya_S4_TH > Pangya_Member_Info > capability to 4. But, that's not work after i loging in again.

My account just seem to be a normal user..

anyone can help me with this?

any help will be appreciated, thx before :)

Last edited:
Creator of Code
Reaction score
Re: [Help] To be a GM

first of all this is not a release hence it should not be in the release part of the forum.

Second of all, that value is not changed by the server. How can you tell your not a GM? if you can use /command you are a GM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

oh, i see, so, if the GM title isn't listed in my nickname, but i can still use the /command, that is i'm a GM right?

Deny everything.
Reaction score

The titles have nothing do to with your status. You can gift yourself the GM title if you want to use it.

If you can use the /command commands, you're GM. Simple as that. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is a GM "Title" as normal ranks or birthday titles are. I dunno the ItemID, you have to dig that one for yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@all, thnks for the support reply, i'll test it tonight.. again thanks for the reply..

please close this thread. [SOLVED] ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back