Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Me Hamachi !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i help me i need to connect Hamachi server but idon t to do

it please help me !! :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Me Please?.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I Dont know to do Play with hamachi

[I changed the IP where LOCALIP = "127.0.0.1" Change is the Hamachi IP in the file.
PY_gameserver with IP = "127.0.0.1" in the file Auth sever Login Hamachi, it is enough to change Ip connections that do not want to change the IP where or what to do. Thank you very much.] and i can t Create Roon (Edit !! Please help me )

Last edited:
Creator of Code
Reaction score
Re: Help Me Please?.

First of all this is the wrong section of the forum

and second of all, read the forum. Everything you ask for is already answered.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
um !! Thx

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Please explain to me or not because I was really weak English language easy to understand, please explain. Thanks to this topic.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

The talks may still be confused, because I have taken to translate the Google Translater.
(I am a Thailand).

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

please Help me PLz

Deny everything.
Reaction score
As Sarah mentioned before:
- Change the IPs in the server INI files to your Hamachi IP.
- Change the IP in the client to your Hamachi IP.
- ...there is no third step.

Without any useful information where you're stuck, there's nothing we can do. If you did what Sarah and I described and it doesn't work, explain what steps you took and whether it worked before...

You should also check out the WAN guide.

Just as a side note: Multiple topics for one and the same problem are considered spam. Also: Use the edit button for changes and don't quadro-post, please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hamachi in my opinion is very bad, gives much lag when playing ...

Reaction score
Hamachi does not cause lag, actually.
The reason it lags is because the host uses a home-pc, which is often not capable of handling serious gameservers.

Think about:

- connection speed
- work memory

I do agree it's bad, but for different reasons:

- People hate using hamachi to even access your website
- Hamachi servers often last no longer than a month.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need to play online i dont know Wan help !!

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Where is that IP switch to change them because I changed the IP Hamachi Ip Auth.
Gameserver with no problems, but enough to be a problem to change the Login Login server is down right away.

I can not make room to help me.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

I want to Play with hamachi images do not do anything thanks a lot.

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Without details, there's nothing we can do... Why do we have to write this each and every time?

Please provide us with the relevant parts of each server's configuration or this is pointless and should be closed.

Also make sure that firewalls - if present - aren't blocking incoming traffic.

Your room-problem could have been solved by reading the Common Beginner Questions. If you don't read first and ask later, you'll get no help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back