Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP > Mystic Ruins

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I create patch that has mystic ruins course.
It show icon but it can't select and it don't have treasure point.
How do I solve this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Também estou com o mesmo problema.
Google Translate: I'm also having the same problem.

pangya_001 - HELP > Mystic Ruins - RaGEZONE Forums

Sei que no project esses nomes chamam esses icones, se trocar o abbot_mine por luna que é do mapa novo. Vai chamar o novo icone. Porem desativa o antigo, se eu tento adicionar um novo valor o project para de funcionar. Caso alguém tenha ideia e quiser compartilhar pra resolver isso só entrar em contato.

Google Translate:
I know that in the project these names (in the image) call these icons, if you change the abbot_mine to luna that is of the new map. It will call the new icon. But it disables the old one, if I try to add a new value the project stops working. If someone has an idea and wants to share it to solve it, just get in touch.

17195490_1436604569691260_1597573537_o - HELP > Mystic Ruins - RaGEZONE Forums

Facebook:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Também estou com o mesmo problema.
Google Translate: I'm also having the same problem.
sabuji - HELP > Mystic Ruins - RaGEZONE Forums

Sei que no project esses nomes chamam esses icones, se trocar o abbot_mine por luna que é do mapa novo. Vai chamar o novo icone. Porem desativa o antigo, se eu tento adicionar um novo valor o project para de funcionar. Caso alguém tenha ideia e quiser compartilhar pra resolver isso só entrar em contato.

Google Translate:
I know that in the project these names (in the image) call these icons, if you change the abbot_mine to luna that is of the new map. It will call the new icon. But it disables the old one, if I try to add a new value the project stops working. If someone has an idea and wants to share it to solve it, just get in touch.

sabuji - HELP > Mystic Ruins - RaGEZONE Forums

Facebook:

modifique tudo que contem (gamerage)
adicione o mapa no sql e salve
e tente rodar novamente, talvez seja a má configuração !
meu amigo ja rodou o mapa normalmente, adicionou ate nova caddie (KAREN)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
modifique tudo que contem (gamerage)
adicione o mapa no sql e salve
e tente rodar novamente, talvez seja a má configuração !
meu amigo ja rodou o mapa normalmente, adicionou ate nova caddie (KAREN)

pangya_008 - HELP > Mystic Ruins - RaGEZONE Forums pangya_042 - HELP > Mystic Ruins - RaGEZONE Forums pangya_013 - HELP > Mystic Ruins - RaGEZONE Forums

Também adicionei, mapa,caddie roupa e mascot do jp.
Mas enfim o ícone do mapa continua sem poder clicar. Se eu mudar no projectG. Ele desativa outro mapa!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone can make the files available on the new map
Someone can make the files available on the new map

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, its an old thread, but maybe someone may find it useful.

You will find the "Mystic Ruins" (luna) data inside the ProjectG_Jp_Luna.pak and ProjectG918.pak (jp). Extract these both into the same directory all. You will need out of it:
  • round21_luna directory
  • data_map directory
  • effect directory
  • fx directory
  • node directory
  • ppl directory
  • texture_dds directory
  • achieve,course,gameroom,golf,treasure directories from ui

You cant directly add the map, you have to replace another map. So I decided to exchange wind hill for it. So you have to edit your room.xml and edit the windhill section to Luna and change the map icons as well to Luna.
You also have to add the map inside your Course.iff. I added it and exchanged the ids with windhill. You also have to hexedit your projectg.exe to use luna instead of windhill (like already posted above).
Be careful, dont add the course.iff into the iff file you use on the server, only use it with the client. it will crash your gameserver, the courses are hardcoded inside the binary. Let the gameserver believe you are still playing windhill.
If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Upvote 0
Back