Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help w/ pak maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have already edited some of .iff in pangya_th
but my problem is how do i make the edited .iff to .pak or should i make it pangya_th.iff and change it into pangya_th.pak?

please help me xD

thanks in advance:blushing:

Deny everything.
Reaction score
You pretty much pack them the same way you unpack them:

• Create a new zip archive containing all the IFF files.
    Be sure that you don't pack the directory containing the files but the files itself, otherwise the new pangya_th.iff file won't work.
  • Rename the zip archive you just created to pangya_th.iff
  • Create a new directory called "data" and put the pangya_th.iff into it.
  • Use the PAK creator from the PAK tools (see Releases) to create a new PAK, simply drag & drop the data directory onto the executable and you'll end up with a new PAK file in the program directory.

Normal repacking rules apply in this case: If you don't have your own patch-server, you'll need to repack the latest PAK from your client, otherwise the game won't load the file (search the forums for details).

Don't forget to copy your new pangya_th.iff to your login and game server directory as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@tsukasa,

thanks i already solved it. my new problem is

the clubset.iff i cant open it w/ fileXplorer, i think its corrupted?, but it's a fresh copy from serverpack and i don't think that will be corrupted so easy. i think the problem is in the fileXplorer? or should i use other program to view it.

thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back