Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can you help me plase! con not buy item 584.04!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The topic that I set. I can not buy in the Item Shop, and I can not get some Exp, pang, you can help me or not I asked to see my pictures.
I use the Exe V.>> 584.04 Plase help!

Can not by Item!

snowbrod - Can you help me plase! con not buy item 584.04! - RaGEZONE Forums

Exp,Pang Not x

Can not Ds Item !

:/:

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Read the rules. Do not just post pictures but give us a textual description of your problem. Anything else is just rude because images aren't searchable.

Apparently I also have to remind you to search before you post; setting rates has been discussed time and again, same with UCC.

I guess you copied the new club PAK to your client but didn't copy the relevant IFF files from the PAK to your server's Login and Game server directory, therefore your server doesn't know about the items and refuses to sell them.

Make sure the IFF file your client loads is in sync with the one on your server.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im sorry T-T !
but im I really need help. you Can help me !

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I've searched through every page. But I can not fix this problem. I do not understand many of the IFF files to load. I can not download it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IFF 584.04 I can find loads of help!

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

I have looked for a link to your article. But I also find that I can not fix it anyway

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Maybe these points will be of more use... if not, try to describe where you're stuck. :)

"Item not on sale" problem
- Unpack the clubset PAK
- Look for the file pangya_th.iff
- Copy the pangya_th.iff to your Login and Game server directories (be sure to make a backup of the existing file in those directories!)
- Restart the Game server and try to buy the clubs again

Set EXP and Pang rates
- Copy the queries from this post and execute them in your Management Studio while the game server is running.
- Give the server a minute to kick in the new settings (you'll see a notice in the game server console window!).

UCC not working
- I've built the necessary UCC and Ghost mode parts but removed them from RZ later on because only a handful of people was able to get this up and running anyway... and getting spammed with screenshots of errors and rants isn't my cup of tea. So yeah, no support from me for that. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
crying over the net wont help dumb terd DURHH!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Unpack the clubset PAK
- Copy the pangya_th.iff to your Login and Game server directories (be sure to make a backup of the existing file in those directories!)

/////////////

The program used to solve Can not download it in this up to you to help me I'm new and I still do not understand it. But I will try!

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Maybe these points will be of more use... if not, try to describe where you're stuck. :)

- Unpack the clubset PAK

Set EXP and Pang rates
- Copy the queries from this post and execute them in your Management Studio while the game server is running.
- Give the server a minute to kick in the new settings (you'll see a notice in the game server console window!).

UCC not working
- I've built the necessary UCC and Ghost mode parts but removed them from RZ later on because only a handful of people was able to get this up and running anyway... and getting spammed with screenshots of errors and rants isn't my cup of tea. So yeah, no support from me for that. :)

Ok Thank you Tsukasa :)

Now I make and Pang * Exp successfully.

But I am still stuck on the other two were the same, + _ +. :ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey . Tsukasa !

Why not purchase a particular piece I'm doing as you say it. I actually bought it, but it has not all the components. It has some unique pieces. What should I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back