Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with QuickPatch

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, i've been trying here to make QuickPatch work, but i'm still having issues with it.

I open the file, run the ftp server, add my folder to the FTP, enable it to make new dir, but still, every time i run my QuickPatch i end with a 688 bytes updatelist. I am kinda lost here, i don't know if the problem is in the ftp, or the QuickPatch. I never used neither, so, i don't really know what to do about it.

Can anyone help please?

____

Nvm, got that to work, it was a stupid mistake.

But now every time i try to run the updater.exe it's deleting my ProjectG.exe (I've tested both, the one i was using, and the one designed for the Launcher). Any ideas on what could be causing this?

_______

Ok, the updatelist must have all the files, but now i'm really stuck. I've done everything correctly, the updater checks for the updates fine, but if i delete a file and test it again, it's not downloading them. It keeps saying 'failed to download' can anyone help now please?

I've tried every possible version, tried to use random numbers at PatchNum, tried to use Whole sync and uncheck passive... Nothing works, it keeps saying "Failed to download" when downloading the files. C'mon, anyone, some help here please...

And i also get these lines before it starts patching:

002 : FTP [127.0.0.1] connected.
003 : **** updatelist_down download failed (¼­¹ö¿¡ updatelist °¡ ¾øÀ½) !!!
004 : **** patch-info building failed. (from CDN) !!!
005 : patch-info building succeeded. (from local-disk)
006 : patch-info building succeeded. (by merging)

I don't know what those 'failed' mean.

Last edited:
Back