Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I've configured 4.9 server, but I can't find a download for the client files...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server guide sticky - repack v2 works great and I got it working last night, so thanks a lot for the information here!

It seems every link is dead on Google for client files... I've tried searching for the past 2 days :(:

Could a kind person who has any working client files to match up with the Season 4.9 server guide from this forum, PM me a link please?

I'll be very grateful :eek:tt: Thanks everyone!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,
I have that client but I can't find Server 4.9 repack lol.
If you upload and creat a live link of download 4.9 repack files, then I'll give it to you soon.

Deal? :laugh:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, OK. I'll send you a PM.

I also managed to set up an emulator for version 7 (thanks for the tip about finding an emu jtb1), but yet again I don't have the client files!! Pangya challenges, I think version 727 is what I need for that... :(

If anyone has the compatible files for version 7 emu, please let me know. I have the server stuff, and I would gladly share :8:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The wangreal + .exe have been release ...

so you juste need use client without update download from official usa server ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, OK. I'll send you a PM.

I also managed to set up an emulator for version 7 (thanks for the tip about finding an emu jtb1), but yet again I don't have the client files!! Pangya challenges, I think version 727 is what I need for that... :(

If anyone has the compatible files for version 7 emu, please let me know. I have the server stuff, and I would gladly share :8:

i have the client but have no luck with connection always tells me loginserver down, anyway i would not recomend that server because as far as i can read is not playable youll only have loby and room, but no game, btw am also looking for the Thai Client the server seems to be more complete

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have the client but have no luck with connection always tells me loginserver down, anyway i would not recomend that server because as far as i can read is not playable youll only have loby and room, but no game, btw am also looking for the Thai Client the server seems to be more complete
What thai emu ?

You have hsreina emu , he is playable

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yes, I confirm that too - I found a client for V7, it logged in, it let me use the shop and everything, but it won't create a game...

Anyway I have it working now on 4.9. Here's a tip for finding client files that work with a 4.9 server: have a search for Pangya Celebrity.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I confirm that too - I found a client for V7, it logged in, it let me use the shop and everything, but it won't create a game...

Anyway I have it working now on 4.9. Here's a tip for finding client files that work with a 4.9 server: have a search for Pangya Celebrity.

I first mount my server using celebrity but Look for pangya life 2014 its in portuguese but it has a shop full of items even rares from gacha and scratchy i already swiched to that one, only quirkis that you have to set your client to 583.02

Upvote 0
Back