• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

LF 851.00 Localhost Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After spending the last two days scouring the internet I was able to configure, and properly set up a working server, but the client I have that works is for 824.00 I have found 851 clients, but I can't seem to get past translation file errors after editing them to the same IP that the 824 works just fine at (weird, I know.)
If anyone could edit an 851 projectg.exe and direct it to
for the translation file and set it to localhost and NOT compress it (so I can see what I'm doing wrong) I'd GREATLY appreciate it.

I'm looking to get into the scene of deving for Pangya to fix a lot of the public issues that current S8 servers have, but without that file I've got little hope of caring.

Last edited:
Back