Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LOG_LS_DB_ERROR exec dbo.ProcGetServerList

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there,

I installed a Pangya server some months ago and got it working fine, however I've since got a new PC, so I've been trying to do it all over again and I've got most of it down (I think) and I've spent hours trying to google this problem in order to not have to bother people but I'm really stuck here.

Basically, every time I open up the login server, it keeps repeating an error saying 'LOG_LS_DB_ERROR exec dbo.ProcGetServerList' and the game server repeats 'Update Server Auth State Query failed' and 'Update Server State Query failed' and it also says 'LOG_LS_DB_ERROR { call dbo.ProcGetServerList }'

If I try and log on to the account I created, it just says 'Wrong ID/PW' however I'm 100% sure that is not the issue because the ID and PW were simply 'test, test', changing the NOIDCHECK in the login.ini also does not effect anything.

All the .ini are configured correctly, the ODBC's are configured correctly also, and I've tried multiple ways of configuring them, both through the 32 and 64 bit version of it. (I'm on a 64 bit system)

as I said, I tried searching this on google and there was only 1 page of results, I noticed I think two threads where people had the same issue as me, but it didn't seem to get resolved or they fixed it on their own and didn't update the thread, every time I've seen the issue come up people assume people aren't using the 32 bit ODBC and that's why it's not working, but it certainly isn't that.

I noticed the logs were in .spl and .tmp formats which I didn't know how to use so I just opened the .spl in notepad and it seems to be reading correctly, the login server log says:

Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.ProcGetServerList'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.ProcFindServer'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.ProcGetServerCmd'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_MANAGER_SERVER_AUTH_STATE'.

and the game server log says:

Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_USER_LOBBY'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.ProcGetServerList'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.ProcGetPreviouosServerCmd'.
Could not find stored procedure 'DBO.USP_MATCHING_INTR'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_TREASURE_STAT'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.ProcUpdateServerState'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_GHOST_VER'.
Could not find stored procedure 'DBO.USP_PARTS_LIMIT_CONFIG'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.USP_MANAGER_SERVER_AUTH_STATE'.
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.ProcGet_PCBang_Point_Item'.

some errors being repeated throughout the log, and some not.

I assume this, like the log says means there are some procedures missing from the database, however I don't know how I would restore them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you.

Back