• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking to join in development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the best spot for this but I am looking to help out with development of S8 with anyone else that is currently working on it. I am new to the entire thing but I have scripting, database and programming experience so I should be able to pick up on things fairly quickly. I have recently been playing with some of the tools and trying to get an understanding of things and how they work but to me working in a team is much easier and Ill be bale to get some questions answered if I should have any. Since all of pangya is going to be closed before long I would like to get a good working server/client and tools out there for the community that is still left, possibly even be able to grow the community as there will be no official game left anymore. I am currently able to play on pangya JP in case that can be of use as well. Also I am not new to the site but this is a new ID since it has been years (10+ probably) and I dont remember my old ID or email.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would be most interested in working on a good public emulator and tools to make changes to the game easier.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have begin to do some code you can look on my github but i have stop for the moment too mutch work in real life

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have begin to do some code you can look on my github but i have stop for the moment too mutch work in real life
I will take a look
Is this the one you are talking about?

Back