Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pak mod's for pangya ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like making Mods for pangya if anyone has a server that dont use gameguard so i can make .PAK files
and test them there then i would gladly let you use them for updates and or take requests of any item u would like
i just dont have enough ram to run a server :blushing:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol what server files u use not that it matters but i dont want to break your main server .iff file
and players not have there Max and thair Bob =D i screwed my alba account using Thai .iff on alba
would be much better if i could just play on it :p here'a a new pic =D

this a Br server no GG but i would like to share :blush: mebbey

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok.. i have been in and out of this forum for quite some time now.. but i still have a long ways to go.. right now there's a DEV team working on season 4 of pangya.. but we still have to wait.. the person who created it wont share the server files either but who cares... there is an open source already.. we just have to make it work those interested in helping to dev this PM me.

---EDIT---
There's no source yet ahaha i was wrong... ^^ sorry.. =p

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys, would you like to post some more info on the season 4 stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now that the server's running good, anyone interested to make a projectg_wind.pak edit ? A mod that has kind of a wind overlay.
(no 0wind or poop like this!)
I tried to edit it myself and failed^^ (works in family mode but crashes in vs) so if anyone is interested to explain me or wants to help me. (the overlay files are done) Is there a security somewhere I am missing?

Thanks,
codyx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now that the server's running good, anyone interested to make a projectg_wind.pak edit ? A mod that has kind of a wind overlay.
(no 0wind or poop like this!)

you mean the green and angles overlays ? The old one work fine if you put them in a new pak.
but you should learn to play without them XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you mean the green and angles overlays ? The old one work fine if you put them in a new pak.
but you should learn to play without them XD

:w00t:ahahah bubba you're right but... xD
and yeah I mean the green/angle overlays :)
:eek:tt:Could you upload it please? :eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, I unpacked the wind pak, copied my files into the folder, repacked and bingo it works^^

:lol:

Back