Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya Executable

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i have two problems with Pangya Executable..

My first problem is, i can't search a good P.Executable, i downloaded EU Client from , If you start ProjectG.exe then you get messagebox with "Run Pangya Update program first." --> update executable is "update_eu.exe".
this exec does not have a defined FTP server IP, I can't update the game.

And my second problem, i downloaded exec from ProjectG TH Version 584.04, i tested all execs and i got error with APPCRASH..

Thanks from reply, yes I'm biig N00b..
Creating a game server is very impossible -.- :DD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ahah, yes i tested.. okay.. i have another problem, how i set client to connect to my local/public ip and launcher/patcher to connect to my FTP server?

Thanks for reply.. :)

Upvote 0
Deny everything.
Reaction score
See this thread for some details.
You can simply hex the hostname into both launcher and game executable. If you do a string search for "patch" in the executables you should come across the original domain name you can change as you see fit.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me I don't know what to and I've been trying to figure out for hours from the old Step by step guide mrNickname posted a long time ago. I have the SQL version 2012 and I did everything step by step. My problems are 1.I don't know how to change my IP for one person on the server. 2. Whenever I load ProjectG.exe it pops up saying something I don't understand in a different language! I really couldn't find any way to fix this. Before, it said I had missing files, I then added all the missing files to the same file to were the Client folder is and ProjectG.exe, that is when the unknown not knowing this language pops up out of no where. 3rd problem is the Patch files I downloaded all of them from Wuala, Tsukasa's links for downloading the client pieces. They won't work and it says " The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Cannot open C:\Users\Me\Desktop\My Pangya Private Server\TH_Pangya_Client\PangYa_Setup_Th_Parts,Patches,nSetup(Fix)\pangya_patch_580.05_to_582.02.exe
" all in red after I tried to install it. :( Please help me I really want to try out making my own Private Server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are the problems I have, it won't let me do patches(I have all of 9), it wont load the ProjectG.exe, and here are all the files I have downloaded from this guide. Please help me, thank you. PSPangyaProblem1 - Pangya Executable - RaGEZONE Forums PSPangyaProblem2 - Pangya Executable - RaGEZONE Forums PSPangyaProblem3totaldownloads - Pangya Executable - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Best thing you can do is grab the original, unmodified client and the English locale file, fit those together and get a reading on what the client is trying to tell you.

My first guess for the translation would be something like: "Start the game through the updater".

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me tsukasa? i cant make a room, and i tried your method, using the queries of changing the version to 584.00, and its still not working, but i think, my client is in different version, maybe its in 584.05, but when i try to edit your query to 5.84.05 still, its not working, i cant create a room in game, CAN YOU HELP ME??

I REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU REPLY, THANKS ALOT :))

Upvote 0
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Can you help me tsukasa? i cant make a room, and i tried your method, using the queries of changing the version to 584.00, and its still not working, but i think, my client is in different version, maybe its in 584.05, but when i try to edit your query to 5.84.05 still, its not working, i cant create a room in game, CAN YOU HELP ME??

I REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU REPLY, THANKS ALOT :))

If you've really used 5.84.04 as your value, the problem should be obvious. Usually the correct version number to use is part of the filename of the zip/rar archive you downloaded. Without knowing which executable you're using, there's nothing I can do to assist.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd hate to ask for a lot of help from Tsukasa but... How do I unmodify the files and get the updater to work? x.x;;

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Privateserverfolder - Pangya Executable - RaGEZONE Forums Here's a picture of my private server folder, please tell me if Im missing anything or fix stuff. I redownloaded the whole thing and redid the steps and I have trouble with the clients. :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back