Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pangya hacks and a debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[mod] Asking for hacks is not allowed, advertising for hacks is not allowed, this is going to cause private servers to be hacked on, I don't care what you say, It won't change my mind, or the administrators that run the forum minds. Because It is against the GLOBAL forum rules, to post hacks, meaning this is going to be reported, and you will most likely be banned doing so.
[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
me too..
preciso muito de ajuda.
Brazucas please , me da um help.
tudo q for possivel..
de cara n

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please do keep in mind that if you make it widely public, you will attract a number of people that you initially would not have wanted.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to attract anyone who has an interest in this matter

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What type of hacks / exploits are we talking about here?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The hacks I had were, Account hack, ban bypass, hole in one hack, ultra spin hack, and some others. The 1st 3 there are patched for A18 right now though but im sure someone could find a new way to get passed it. Main problem is gameguard. Although were not suppost to talk about this here so umm I think its best we stop.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The hacks I had were, Account hack, ban bypass, hole in one hack, ultra spin hack, and some others. The 1st 3 there are patched for A18 right now though but im sure someone could find a new way to get passed it. Main problem is gameguard. Although were not suppost to talk about this here so umm I think its best we stop.

I

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got mega banned from A18 right now so Im taking a break from them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
djraziel I sent you 3 pm's

READ THEM PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back