Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya give item ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything except get / give item and where can I find the GM title in my database?

I'd be happy for your help =)

I would also like to know how to create a natural-server

We see her on the picture I've been a gm account but the most important missing is the gm title please help thank you ever been to advance

love greetings andy​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
The GM title has the item ID 964689929.

If you want to know how to create a natural server, you better start experimenting - there has been no post about this (except for the very same question).

Reaction score
If you wonder how Tsukasa found the ID for the GM title, know that it is not listed in the database.

You can find it in your iff files.
Titles can be found in skin.iff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you wonder how Tsukasa found the ID for the GM title, know that it is not listed in the database.

You can find it in your iff files.
Titles can be found in skin.iff

thank you for the id
But how do you mean with the skin.iff? and how do I get it?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

okii thank you its works =)))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But how do you mean with the skin.iff? and how do I get it?

Simply extract your pangya_th.iff file with any unpacker you like (7z, Winrar, Winzip) and you'll have lot's of other IFFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back