Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya - No Music

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all! I hope this is the right spot to put this...

I recently joined a private server, and I love it, but there's no music, and that kinda bugs me..

Is there a way to fix the music issue on my own? Or does anyone have a great private server to recommend? I miss Sarah's.. I'm playing Pangya Celeberties now.

Reaction score
Sounds like a poorly built client to me.
Either they left out the music on purpose, to make the download smaller (like a lot of people do on MU Online) or they messed with it a lot and broke it ;d

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds like a poorly built client to me.
Either they left out the music on purpose, to make the download smaller (like a lot of people do on MU Online) or they messed with it a lot and broke it ;d

Sorry for the late reply, but I think you're right. There are TONS of glitches around, but I might stick with it.

Is your server still running? It was a blast back in the day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, but I think you're right. There are TONS of glitches around, but I might stick with it.

Is your server still running? It was a blast back in the day.

I remember I used to run into a lot of issues with client-building too...it was a real pain.

My server is no longer running unfortunately, though I've had a lot of fun providing it while it lasted!

Upvote 0
Back