Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya S4.9 V.2 "Play using Start Game Button(Middle Button) Problem"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, After having some time installing and playing Pangya(Family Mode =( ), I want to know on how do I fix this Problem regarding on playing the game via start game mode(the middle one).

Picture of how I run the Server Status: OK (for me but do you think i lack something?)
johnyvez15 - Pangya S4.9 V.2  "Play using Start Game Button(Middle Button) Problem" - RaGEZONE Forums

Main Menu: Start Game(Middle Button Thing)
johnyvez15 - Pangya S4.9 V.2  "Play using Start Game Button(Middle Button) Problem" - RaGEZONE Forums

Manage to create a Room but no one enters...(Probably an NPC)

(I wonder if It includes NPC such that the one you play on PSP :D:)

Whats this thing Main Purpose?

Create One but failed to enter:

All posted Pictures especially pictures 3,4,5 are my problems....
so do you know how to fix it?

BTW, I am running it offline.:D:

Thanks for the time! :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cant play the game by yourself, you need more players!

aw...:(: that sucks for me if i go try to play the "Middle Button(Start Game Button)" If i am working offline

so that means only family mode is the only thing thats working if you want to play pangya....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aw...:(: that sucks for me if i go try to play the "Middle Button(Start Game Button)" If i am working offline

so that means only family mode is the only thing thats working if you want to play pangya....

While playing by yourself, it is as chreadie said, you'll need more players.

Reaction score
Pangya needs human players to actually play "online".
There's no such thing as the NPC's during a Tourney on the PSP version.

That's why running a Pangya server is tougher than running a general MMO where you can just login and play.

To play by yourself you need to play Family Mode or startup a second client instance with another account and startup a 2-player tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back