Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

want pangya season 2 p-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a Pangya server would be hosting the season 2 umidity nice of you: Thumbup1:

Deny everything.
Reaction score
If you're looking for a server to play on or to recruit a team, this is definitely the wrong forum to ask. RaGEZONE has dedicated recruitment and private server advertisment forums for that.

In case you're looking for S2 server files, I have to disappoint you. The only available server files we have/had here on RZ are S1 and S4.5.

The old client 2.15b is - despite it's version - a S1 client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I wanted to once again play an older versions but most have, unfortunately, the s4.9 is yes because at some point so boring: (

Deny everything.
Reaction score
As you point out there's barely any S1 p-server left (which is a shame, hitting Pangya these days doesn't give you the same satisfaction as in the good ol' days...) - luckily the server files and guides are still around.

If you're looking for the old Season 1 files, I have re-uploaded them . The databases can also be imported into SQL Server 2008, would be interesting to know whether the old server files will work with the SQL Server Native Client as ODBC adapter. Otherwise there's also the SQL Server 2000 trial included.

The setup is pretty much the same as with Season 4.9, if you know the S4 database, you pretty much know the S1 database: Set the IPs, restore the databases from the backup, setup your accounts and (hopefully) play.

The guides available in the older pages here should also help and if there are a few interested people I'll compile some of the common S1 questions/problems into one big thread for your convenience.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okii I thank them for their continued help, I had already tried but did not Pangya zuinstallieren s1 way it's supposed to go because the log was always an error message that the server is off hmmmm just a pity that there is no emulator gibs when you only 5 clicks onlien a server can provide and easyvon novos wow but, well, I thank you anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back