Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pangya season 4 create new character it alway female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!! I'm setup pangya season 4 with http://forum.ragezone.com/f514/v1-2-complete-pangya-setup-719617/ tutorials guide and find some question with
http://forum.ragezone.com/f200/common-beginner-questions-715711/ Common Beginner Questions guide thank you terrorofdeath and Tsukasa your both are rock!!. Ok my pangya server and client run fine but i have some problem when i create new account with Stored Procedure i set sex = 0 (i want male character) when i login game my character is female. So i try to make new account and set sex = 1 when i login game it still to be female anybody please advice me how to create new character to male (the new character i can choose only Hana) thank for any advice and sorry my English very poor :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a22345875 thank you for you'r response but where i can find account tbl? because i find in ini3_py_account, INI3Bill_DB,and Pangya_S4_TH they not have account tbl... Thank

Creator of Code
Reaction score
a22345875 thank you for you'r response but where i can find account tbl? because i find in ini3_py_account, INI3Bill_DB,and Pangya_S4_TH they not have account tbl... Thank

Try to think a little bit more creative, when he says "account tbl" he means the table that holds the accountinformation.

Try this:

Code:
UPDATE [ini3_py_account].[dbo].[Ini3_UserLogin] SET Sex = 0 WHERE UserID = 'NameOfAccountHere'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi chreadie the code is not work i create new account it alway still to be female character BTW Thank you for your help

Reaction score
change and execute this code

Code:
USE ini3_py_account;
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON

SET DATEFORMAT ymd;

declare @ndex nvarchar(20);
declare @user varchar(32);
declare @passwd varchar(32);
declare @bhday int;
declare @sex int;