Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PangYa Tricks and Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
I've decided to make a Guide around tricks.

While your ingame, and it's your turn right click on your mouse to see the full map, If you have Universal Scroll, you can use it to switch your swinging, right click and you will see differnet numbers, and how long it would go.

Your Power Gudge: Is where your picture is ingame, it's that orange / red bar, once it reachs red, press Control to use it as a power shot.

Tricks:

During your turn you can do tricks such as.. Tomahawk, or.. Power Swing,

Power Spin
1] Press Alt and Down or up before shooting,
2] Take your shot, when the scal gets past the 50% mark down push the down arrow key
and hit PangYa!

And you will take a power swing, giving you more experience and pang.

( HINT: You can do this any direction, but you MUST push down or up arrow the way you pushed the alt down or up left or right )

Tomahawk, is very hard to do but you can do it.
1] Use a Power Potion or use your Power Gudge.
2] Push Alt down or up, after the 50% down, push up and down or down and up quick, just tap it, and hit pangya, this is really hard to do but it's possible.

Getting the annoying ball in when your close to the hole,
Just align your fourth black hole, with the other hole, and go to your scal, when when shooting go 5% after the light blue on the scal, and tada :)

I hope this helped anyone that is interested.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cobra Shot :

1] you have to use powerpotion/powerbooster or power gauge.
2] if you use power gauge, press ALT. if powerpotion, press I and select powerpotion.
3] press SPACEBAR to take a shot. hit MAX or less.
4] when you get 50% down, press RIGHT button and UP button quickly.
5] hit pangya.

Cobra+Spin Shot :

1] do no.1 and 2 above.
2] before take a shot, press+hold CTRL and UP (forward spin) or DOWN (backward spin) button.
3] take a shot now, hit MAX or less.
4] after 50% down, press RIGHT and UP and UP/DOWN (forward/backward) quickly.
5] hit pangya.

**you may release CTRL+UP/DOWN button after hitting MAX.

sorry for my bad tutorial :p
goodluck! :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tomahawk and Power Spin
==================
1. use ALT(if u have red status bar) or use 'Power Booter' item
2. CTRL+ [ARROW UP] or CTRL+[ARROW DOWN] for select spin forward or backward.
3. SPACE BAR for start and SPACE BAR to make power.
4. when slide back 50% ARROW_UP -> ARROW_DOWN quick -> [ARROW UP] or [ARROW DOWN] (see 2.) and hole key.
5. hit PANGYA

Keith - PangYa Tricks and Tips - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@LGKeiz
pangya helper will guide you to a better play and it won't ruin the game.

if you think this is a hacking program, please ban me now. i'm serious.

Reaction score
LGKeiz said:
This looks like a hack, I'm not allowing hacks for PangYa, because of people that want to play a server, without hacks If these isn't a hack - Pm me and I'll recover them.

LGKeiz - RZ

Nope, PangYa Helper doesn't like a hack. PangYa Helper had have permission to use from ntreev so, you can use it in official server as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Piston Honda, Advenire, I still can't get Pangya Helper to work, even after using PH2xsetup.. the PH2 window comes out, but says 'Blocked' in the message box in the middle of the window. After that, it says Pangya Helper error, ...nav.do... something... it still gets detected by nProtect Game Guard. The tomahawk calculator is also detected by nProtect Game Guard. I wonder why... Am I missing something?

Reaction score
yaozer said:
Piston Honda, Advenire, I still can't get Pangya Helper to work, even after using PH2xsetup.. the PH2 window comes out, but says 'Blocked' in the message box in the middle of the window. After that, it says Pangya Helper error, ...nav.do... something... it still gets detected by nProtect Game Guard. The tomahawk calculator is also detected by nProtect Game Guard. I wonder why... Am I missing something?

Well that PH2xSetup is designed for Season 2 so, you may use PH 2.5 which designed for Season 1.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Advenire, I have also tried PH2.5 and it also gets detected by nProtect Game Guard (Philippine version 2.15a) after I login. (A window with plain white text on black background keeps saying 'Third party program detected, exiting Pangya). Do I need to do something before executing PH.exe? What about PH.dll? Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i play official indo pangya and i had PH season2 installed. it was fine with indo pangya, since it was blocked by itself, i uninstalled it. it says "PH season 2 is blocked".
i'm not saying that hackshield detects PH as an illegal program and blocks it.
i have asked indo pangya GM (boleh.com) about using PH and they recommend us to use PH widely for learning purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back