Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem about projectg.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone help me to run the pangya projectg 584.04 client ?
i download fasa client and wangreal.dll, but, if i open the pangya projectg 584,04, it always show black screen, then crash. i use thailand client. please someone help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont know if this will work for you, what I did was I setup a server from a dedicated server machine -> setup the server files -> downloaded the 580 client -> applied the patch 584.05 that came from tsausake?(correct me if im wrong) -> downloaded a projectg_no_gg_multiclient.exe from a thread of Fasa -> downloaded hes wangreal.dll -> changed the ip and connect.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I dont know if this will work for you, what I did was I setup a server from a dedicated server machine -> setup the server files -> downloaded the 580 client -> applied the patch 584.05 that came from tsausake?(correct me if im wrong) -> downloaded a projectg_no_gg_multiclient.exe from a thread of Fasa -> downloaded hes wangreal.dll -> changed the ip and connect.

excuse me where can i download the projectg no gg multiclient and wangreal.dll

Upvote 0
Back