Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I got a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deny everything.
Reaction score
Welcome to RaGEZONE, please be sure to search before posting - we covered this topic time and again before.

Short answer: Depends on what you want to do.

You can...
  • ...extract the contents and repack it into the latest projectg58*th*.pak.
  • ...create a patch with QuickPatch that allows loading the custom PAK.

Personally I'd recommend using QuickPatch, whereas repacking is way easier to accomplish for novice users.

If you could describe what you're trying to achieve (skin mods, new items, changing textures) we can give you better answers and point out possible caveats.

You can find basic guidelines for both methods by searching.

Last edited:
Deny everything.
Reaction score
We only support the TH client here, since it's the one we use for the private servers.

Judging from your other posts here I assume you're under the false impression that we're some sort of cheat forum.

Let me make this perfectly clear to you: RaGEZONE does not allow cheats and questions or requests for cheats will get you banned. We're here for private servers, not for cheating.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome to RaGEZONE, please be sure to search before posting - we covered this topic time and again before.

Short answer: Depends on what you want to do.

You can...
  • ...extract the contents and repack it into the latest projectg58*th*.pak.
  • ...create a patch with QuickPatch that allows loading the custom PAK.

Personally I'd recommend using QuickPatch, whereas repacking is way easier to accomplish for novice users.

If you could describe what you're trying to achieve (skin mods, new items, changing textures) we can give you better answers and point out possible caveats.

You can find basic guidelines for both methods by searching.

Actually i also want to ask this question but , how to extract .pak files? and the quickpatch is complicated to use T.T

Deny everything.
Reaction score
tanjunze, you can either use the unpacker provided in this thread (console application) or use hsreina's Unpaker (search for hsreina on Google; I recommend using this tool - not just because of the fancy GUI).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back