Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions Regarding Client Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I installed the 580.05 Thai client and then used the 580.05-584.05 patch. The updater updates for a few hours and afterwards I used fasa's 584.04 projectg with the wangreal.dll. After these steps, I tried running the projectg, the splash image shows then a black window appears and hangs for a good while before closing itself. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong?

Edit: Deleting all pak files beyond 584 seems to have fixed the problems. Feel free to delete topic. Sorry.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well actually you don't need using the original patcher, that will update to the latest patch from the original website

you just need install 580.05 setup then patch it using pangya_patch_580.05_to_584.05.exe
then no need open the updater, just using like you have done
used fasa's 584.04 projectg with the wangreal.dll.

then no problems

The causes for this problem is you open the updater.exe then that updater will download the original file for their server, not for your server

Upvote 0
Back