Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Regarding Connect to Lan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello~
Would anyone so kind to help me with this error... I need someone to point out my problems since, I really had no experience in doing Lan network.

My Problem is : I get [F_Network Auth Connect] at login.ini and gameserver.ini [AUTH.INI SEEMS GOING FINE]

How did I get it : I reedit the all .ini Server Auth to my ip address and thats how I get the error.

What I already try : I port everything, I change all .ini to my ip address, I edit my firewall and make sure non of it block my port.

Let say I change back to 127.0.0.1 , then my server working.

Now the question is why I can't use my ip address??? What should I do?:*:

My system details : I use 64bit ( Please don't say about odbc... So far I done about other private server, I never get odbc problems.. )
I am using wireless network. NO ADAPTER.

By the way,, who try to help thanks in advance......

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello~
Would anyone so kind to help me with this error... I need someone to point out my problems since, I really had no experience in doing Lan network.

My Problem is : I get [F_Network Auth Connect] at login.ini and gameserver.ini [AUTH.INI SEEMS GOING FINE]

How did I get it : I reedit the all .ini Server Auth to my ip address and thats how I get the error.

What I already try : I port everything, I change all .ini to my ip address, I edit my firewall and make sure non of it block my port.

Let say I change back to 127.0.0.1 , then my server working.

Now the question is why I can't use my ip address??? What should I do?:*:

My system details : I use 64bit ( Please don't say about odbc... So far I done about other private server, I never get odbc problems.. )
I am using wireless network. NO ADAPTER.

By the way,, who try to help thanks in advance......

which IP address are you using? one starting in 192.168.xxx.xxx etc? or are you using the ip that this site tells you your IP is? Try using this ip address, sometims if you have a dynamic IP and not a static IP then the server detects that it cannot connect anymore when the IP changes. try using the IP from whats my ip .com

Upvote 0
Back