Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 5 Closer Than We Think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to a Blog I read daily Ntreev Kr has set Season 5 for launch spring of this year... This brings us to the point will our Server software still work when PangYa Th updates to season 5

heres the link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KR is not Season 4 anymore (Open Tournament), but isn't a full Season 5.
Japan is working on Season 5 with Ntreev, their goal is early 2011 ^^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
KR is not Season 4 anymore (Open Tournament), but isn't a full Season 5.
Japan is working on Season 5 with Ntreev, their goal is early 2011 ^^

nvr liked flutes blog that much the one i posted was done by the guy who used to do sweatdrop

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server files will probably work but some features will be crippled, thats what i think anyways.

Most Likely, a lot of new features will be added and without an open source for the server files like other P.Server Files here on RZ nothings gonna work and the game will end up buggy and incomplete like when the development started. ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most Likely, a lot of new features will be added and without an open source for the server files like other P.Server Files here on RZ nothings gonna work and the game will end up buggy and incomplete like when the development started. ^^
dunno about that now season 5 isnt really bringing nothing new except boss mode and a new course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back