Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Set up a LAN server???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It's been a couple of months right now I tried to set up a LAN server for me and my girlfriend but didn't manage to get it on.

I mean the Server on my pc is ok but it looked like my girlfriends pc didn't get any connection to it.

I tried putting the same IP adress on the game.exe.

but if someone is still wandering this forum and could explain me step to step on making a LAN Game Server I would thank him so much since it's like ages for me to play this game back.

Thank you for the memories

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got lan to work on S8 client. most of the issues I encountered as I tried it myself for lan set-up were problematic but on digging deep on this forum i found some hints on and sooner found my answers. also it would it also help if you get to know more the software you are using to host if so you are using S8 client also do message me or add me on discord I might be able to help.

Upvote 0
Back