Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up for Internet play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry I came from Vietnam, so me understanding very little English. I want to ask: how to make up games online Fangya. I need to create a server for this game

Thanks very much if you help me :wink:

If you understand Vietnamese:
Cho mình hỏi làm thế nào để đưa trò chơi FangYa lên làm game online. Nghĩa là mình tạo ra một server cho phép mọi người trên mạng chơi trực tuyến. Xin giúp đỡ mình. Trân thành cảm ơn.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, after using a different guide here on this website to set up the server, mine will instruct you from start to finish on how to alter it to run for internet play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can write guide for me now? I very thanks if you write it
-------
ah, i can convert from MSSQL database to MySQL?. Because my expertise is PHP - Mysql but the game using MSSQL - ASP.NET

Last edited:
Reaction score
Basically the only thing you have to do is change the IPs into your WAN IP. It's not much different from hosting it locally.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically the only thing you have to do is change the IPs into your WAN IP. It's not much different from hosting it locally.

Uhm, i think so... but you can answer my questions are not? It's #5:
i can convert from MSSQL database to MySQL?. Because my expertise is PHP - Mysql but the game using MSSQL - ASP.NET

Reaction score
Your gameserver uses a DSN to connect to your database. You can't create a DSN to a MySQL server. I wouldn't even consider converting it and just use MSSQL, since it's not that much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back