Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

shop items gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have a little problem.

I've been using the 583th pak files, but I wanted to add newer items to the game. So i downloaded the 584th pak files and put them in the clientfolder.
But when I unpack the latest pak file and copy the pangya_th.iff file to the Login server and Game server directory,
all of the gacha clothing and other rares dissapeared from the shop, with only the "regular" items remaining.
I can gift myself the newest clothing using GM commands, but I still would really like to have all the rare items in the shop that are now gone.
I spent quite some time trying to fix this, but nothing seems to work.

anyone know how to fix this? thanks :)

Deny everything.
Reaction score
If you had read up on the IFF files beforehand you would've noticed that they contain all item properties (including shop availability and whether the item is generally active or not). Since you replaced a heavily modified file with an original one you shouldn't be surprised all the changes got reverted.

Use your old files and port over the new items manually. If you don't have the old IFF files anymore this serves as a good lesson that creating backups is a good idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, luckily i did have backups, so I have to add the items to the old modified pangya_th.iff file and use that to replace the original pangya_th.iff in the latest pak?

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Yes, that's the idea.

Luckily ntreev doesn't add tons of items, so this shouldn't take you too long.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't get some of the clubs to work, i get this in my room.

i am using the old modified pangya_th.iff, and i copied the clubset data from the new original clubsets.iff and club.iff to the old one and then used it to replace the original pangya_th. the textures are also in the pak file so I don't know why its not working :S?

edit: I think i got it fixed :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back