Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SRV_Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm just going to assume I'm an idiot and missing something wonderfully obvious.

I switched the server from 32 to 64 bit, and got almost everything working the way I want it. The problem is its restricting me from doing anything else in the Login app and refuses to connect. I also believe the GameServer is doing the same thing, but I'm not 100% sure. I've poked around to find a solution, but have found none that I'm aware of.

If anyone could help me find a solution to this, I'd appreciate it~ Thanks.

Deny everything.
Reaction score
The big question here is probably whether your database connects fine or not. On 64bit systems you have two ODBC systems - one for 32bit applications, one for 64bit applications.

Since the Pangya server is obviously a 32bit application, it needs a 32bit connection as well. explains it in more detail and shows how to do it.

Apart from that, there shouldn't be any differences between a 32bit OS and a 64bit one for this case.

If there are still problems after the database works, it might be worth checking out whether the Windows firewall is active and prevents the incoming/outgoing connections.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question but ... did you write alluseropen in the loginserver ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would if I could, except it constantly keeps telling me [F_NETWORK] AUTH CONNECT, so I can't type it in fast enough with it popping up every 1/2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back