Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How many surviving? How much alive server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all :)

Watch out, there is a lot to read and to understand !

Maybe you see this like

"What ? Alive person into this section ?"

Not really but i like dead emulation because, it's dead and all "kings" of pangya not want share and all people make into they little hole ...

How many server alive ?

I Know only 4 server open at the moment

Pangya-land.com (old name : flogexe) :
French server , i have just stopped to work with them, but lot's of work and dediecat server

Pangya Delire :
French server , only steal of pangya land for 80% ... into hamashi

Black Moon Pangya :
english server ... i dont know really ... i just see they website ... but i can't join >.<

Golfcup.com.br/pangyamania.com (Rebuy of pangya.biz) :
bresilian server ... ATM dead they know notting about security ... (security it's an illusion , but minimal please ...)

What is that *-* only 4 server ?
Seriously ?

I see pangya is old now (s4.9) but look the Season 8 , for me it's a new begin , they work a lot for re-up pangya official ...
(Season 8 -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f200/pangya-natural-wind-pangya-season-1025136/)

Wake UP !

If all people begin to share and help you can see private pangya back to life !

My self i have try to begin to remake communauty sprit -> http://forum.ragezone.com/groups/856/

But nobody try to join or participate ...

I love Kurama58 , he have try to make a open soucre emulator ... but i'm sur he is disgusted by people who does not look has to understand or to evolve to the good way ...

Maybe make C++ emulator because lot's of people use it ... not pascal/delphi :/

But you need understend, stop leesh , share even if it is not much, even if you have no level the main part it is to participate!

Yeah 80% or old best dev have leave , HSReina for exemple ... But why YOU not begin the new ?!

For save the pangya private server ... Don't forget to share ... don't be not stingy and helps your next one ;)

Peace AND love :)

Thank you for having listened to me

If you are ok with me , don't forget to "Like" ! , if not ... explain in next of this thread :)

(Sorry for my english i'm french , i hope you understend :) )

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is one server in Taiwan but will close soon.
I study HIO 2 weeks ago, but I like C++ too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah for me HIO is a good way but not in pascal >.<

I think a good team like :

- 1 old player know all about this game
- 2 / 3 dev c++
- Reverse engineering c/c++ guy ( i have make this work in S2(100%) - S4(100%) - S6(30%) )
- 5/10 player with packet logger + decrypter

Can be make a emulator full s6 (or with all s5 content work) in 3/4 month of hard work ...
or 8 month in easy way and make it open source can be back to life the emulation of this game

if anybody is interested for make this dream team --> PM me ;)

i can use my base of my emulator -> http://forum.ragezone.com/groups/856-30014.html

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah for me HIO is a good way but not in pascal >.<

I think a good team like :

- 1 old player know all about this game
- 2 / 3 dev c++
- Reverse engineering c/c++ guy ( i have make this work in S2(100%) - S4(100%) - S6(30%) )
- 5/10 player with packet logger + decrypter

Can be make a emulator full s6 (or with all s5 content work) in 3/4 month of hard work ...
or 8 month in easy way and make it open source can be back to life the emulation of this game

if anybody is interested for make this dream team --> PM me ;)

i can use my base of my emulator -> http://forum.ragezone.com/groups/856-30014.html

i can do all the things alone in 1 month, and if you dont know, delphi is a c compiler, and you can merge cpps with pascal

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I speak about a 100% fonctional emulator with all items of all country , not just a fonctional emulator ...

And i speak about community not "1 men 1 prog" ...

Yes a only one people can do , but no interest , i think make a community is better than 1 people make all :)

Make tools for all (iff , updater , model converter , map editor ...) it's why i say more people :)

And why not make a pangya client clone in same way :)

C++ is more friendly user i think , more people know it and more clean :)

Pascal is so 80's , he is officialy outdated for lot's of school of dev

PS : Just i hate pascal and yeah i know "Embarcadero Delphi " is a ide xD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I speak about a 100% fonctional emulator with all items of all country , not just a fonctional emulator ...

And i speak about community not "1 men 1 prog" ...

Yes a only one people can do , but no interest , i think make a community is better than 1 people make all :)

Make tools for all (iff , updater , model converter , map editor ...) it's why i say more people :)

And why not make a pangya client clone in same way :)

C++ is more friendly user i think , more people know it and more clean :)

Pascal is so 80's , he is officialy outdated for lot's of school of dev

PS : Just i hate pascal and yeah i know "Embarcadero Delphi " is a ide xD

pascal isnt outdated, if you think this way, c is outdated too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's not my word , 80% of school in my country say it ;)

Pascal is dead ... Delphi and FreePascal (Object Pascal) not ... but no real interest.

For understend why

- Disgusting syntax ( C is more logical)
- Implementations not compatible the some with the others
- Not very maintained (For FreePascal not Delphi)
- No industrial interest (Yeah the Delphi XE7 can make for IOS ... but so slow at the moment ...)
- Price too high (delphi) Professional ($899), Enterprise ($1,999), Ultimate ($2,999), and Architect ($3,499)

Now C#.Net/VB.net language have remplace Pascal ... More simple , more lowest price

(Microsoft have give some old dev of Delphi for make c#.net )

And C can't be outdated , he is more near of the ASM language

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not my word , 80% of school in my country say it ;)

Pascal is dead ... Delphi and FreePascal (Object Pascal) not ... but no real interest.

For understend why

- Disgusting syntax ( C is more logical)
- Implementations not compatible the some with the others
- Not very maintained (For FreePascal not Delphi)
- No industrial interest (Yeah the Delphi XE7 can make for IOS ... but so slow at the moment ...)
- Price too high (delphi) Professional ($899), Enterprise ($1,999), Ultimate ($2,999), and Architect ($3,499)

Now C#.Net/VB.net language have remplace Pascal ... More simple , more lowest price

(Microsoft have give some old dev of Delphi for make c#.net )

And C can't be outdated , he is more near of the ASM language

pascal has a syntax similar to c, and a lot of companies uses RAD delphi to develop maintenance applications
delphi can compile to ios(its very good), linux and android(its ok for now, cause its not converted to java code)
and delphi is asm inline, however all languages are ok, you just need to use the more familiar to you and for me it is pascal

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But you are Ok with me , more people use C/C++ , it's why make a emulator with delphi it's not a good way for me (and the price XD ).

I can't say if better or not , C++ is my prefere language like lot's of people ...

In other part i can make emulator in PHP (yeah PHP with Winbinder) or C# or python or some other ... but WHY?

I not make it for me but for all people ... When you want speak with more people you speak english ?

For C/C++ it's same ;) it is "the more familiar" for people =D

(But okey c# at the 2° place)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LcNcWsa - How many surviving? How much alive server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And ? i have emulator with player too x') in S5/s6 (PangOsmose)
jtb1 - How many surviving? How much alive server? - RaGEZONE Forums

+ a 70% finished reverse of client for begin fonctional of S4

And a s2 source client(Reversed, cleaning + rebuild) + server(PangOsmose2) x')

If you not want release why post this ? i speak about communauty , not about "hsreina" like ^^

PS : and yes i can't release this stuff because i have make if for pangya-land.fr

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
since last year, you show that picture, stop and think, if you have an "emulator" that only have this photo, or video of the supposed "emulator" did not see this until today only image of the cpp files and lounge jtb1 :thumbdown:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Because i have already say to you

-> i'm not make it for you, i'm not intersted to show you this because i can't release all is for pangya-land.fr and you souled me for have it.

Now i want make a public emulator with all share it's not the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back