Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unpacking Pangya Eu Pak Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the unpacker here ->
Scroll to the bottom of the page. What are you looking for in the EU files, out of curiosity?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are they modding the client?

Guild system in thai don't work like U.S server.
Galaxy Games already closed, they haven't released guild system, if there is anything on client, it should not work with thai.

On thai, guild functions work by the web page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just as i thought, anyone that knows thai who can tell me how the Market system works? and Gacha?

Market? You mean personal shops? You can trade pang items, papel shop items, event pang items, and cards.

Gacha doesn't exist.
Scratchy card is not so active, they don't release rares frequently and the scratchy cards are only a gift for buying cookies, like in U.S.

The Items released for gacha in US and other servers are released in promotions.

Example: "Buy 50.000cookies and get 1 fairy wing for any character"
They have also a V.I.P system, but i don't know exactly how it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw, did someone try to use the DB with another version pangya instead of the pangya.th client ?

Yes, i have tried with US and Japan client, it haven't worked.
I can't pass from select server screen.
I can login only with NOIDCHECK=1

DB's are different.

Creator of Code
Reaction score
Market? You mean personal shops? You can trade pang items, papel shop items, event pang items, and cards.

Gacha doesn't exist.
Scratchy card is not so active, they don't release rares frequently and the scratchy cards are only a gift for buying cookies, like in U.S.

The Items released for gacha in US and other servers are released in promotions.

Example: "Buy 50.000cookies and get 1 fairy wing for any character"
They have also a V.I.P system, but i don't know exactly how it works.

No, there is a market system where you can post items for selling etc.

and ok, thx on the rest :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
market system is also known as PSQ
The Gacha on the US was created to add new rare content to the game and re-release the old rare content with the e-cards.
E-cards are used on every version of pangya except in Japan.
Japanese gachapon is really worth seeing. The old and the new one. It uses an external prog and rates are incredibly high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back