Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Webshop Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest, the webshop right now only has 1 item for sale. :/
Just yesterday I recieved quite some work from my study and sadly I barely have time left for myself.. Now I have to be honest that I rather spend time with my girlfriend then be coding all day, you all agree, right?

Anyways, I have done the hardest part though, so all someone else who would like to continue my PangYa Webshop project has to do is make the rest of the pages and insert the item's TypeID's.

Webshop V0.1 was; 3 files for each item.
File1 = check.asp //Checks if the user has enough money, if user does - redirect to purchase.asp, if not redirect to error.asp. -> Error.asp = Text. "You do not have enough money."
File2 = purchase.asp //Adds item to the user.
File3 = reduce.asp //reduces the money off of the user's ID.

But thank god I have now fixed every mess up and have made all 3 files into 1 file. I managed to let 1 file to check the money amount, add the item to the account if user has the amount of money - if not redirecting to error page and reducing the money off of the user ID's account. Or rather said Webshop V1.0 lol..

In my Attachment I bring you all WebshopV1.0. Open <DIRECTORY>\pangya-shop PARTIAL\shop\hana\TOPS\indiantop.asp in dreamweaver or notepad and check the file out. Take your time to observe and see what I have done. Since I already was very busy I have just taken the files that came with the Webmanager of PangYa and have made the webshop out of it. It DOES work, heck it works PERFECTLY, but all there has to be added are the other character's files. Simply you can make them.

The rar file I attached also has the itemtypelist, so all items of the characters, their typeID's AND the prices. (By the way, with the prices.. P = Pang -C = Cookies) So lets say you simply copy the indiantop.asp and rename it to another item name and then open it and change the values inside.

I have to say though that reducing Pang and Cookies happens trough other tables, thats why I have added redcarrotonepiece.asp as well;

indiantop.asp = Reduce Pang
redcarrotonepiece.asp = Reduce Cookies

So when you have an item that costs pang or cookies, then you know what file to copy and rename.:)

One warning though with the files, when editting the;
<%if x_cookie > 37 then%>
or
<%if x_pang > 23999 then%>
watch out since if the item costs 24000 pang or 38 cookies you HAVE to reduce 1pang/cookie from its price. Cause as you can see it says "if_cookie > 37", that means; IF COOKIE IS GREATER THEN 37. If the item would cost 38 cookies, and you would change 37 to 38 the item would be priced as 39 since GREATER THEN 38 is 39 lol..

Once you check out the files it's pretty easy to continue my project, I kept it as user-friendly as possible.. Maybe this could be stickied so everyone can create their own webshop or something, the choice I leave here.

I did my best, I really am sad that I don't have time to finish it anymore, but as everyone knows and would agree (hopefully..) that real life, school and family goes first. :)

Oh and as a desert I have added files that add characters to your account, so people who want to play as KOOH, download it, change the ID in the file(s) (which is 31) to your userID - or implement your own "IDRequest" script in it and KOOH or any other desired character will be added. It even can add the character MAX, only for supported clients though..

Edit: place the files inside the folder "pangya-shop" into your PangYa WebManager directory and overwrite member.asp. and the images..

Again I deeply appoligise for leaving the project like this, but I hope to see it finished soon/someday. Or if I find the time soon I will finish it..

For more information feel free to PM or E-mail (atlanta.star@hotmail.com) me about it.

Thank you all for the support and hopefully you all can forgive me.. :bye2:
But hey, at least I did the hardest part and figured out the hardest parts.. ;p

Greets,
Peace out.

~Destinykity

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm.. I don't have any problems.. o_O;;
Well, here's my whole folder with everything I have in it including the webshop. :)

Hope this helps, cause I just tried and it worked perfectly..

Edit: Lool sorry about the .swf and .fla file in it the rar file, did not notice that.. I was gona make the pangya shop graphical trough flash, but since the schoolproject I suddenly got has ruined my plan I gave that up.. I will continue it later though, hopefully around start or end may. ;p

Edit: Whee~~ Another edit, it seems that some get a syntax error.. Anyone having this problem? o_O;; I mean everything works on my side.. If I have enough money I get the item and I lose the amount of money.. ;;>.>

If I get more complaints I'll look into it cause right now I don't know what's wrong either....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get sytanx error as well and i do have enough money:

Script error detected at line 102.
Source line:
Description: Syntax error

Im working on hanna and her items. If anyone else wants to work in sumthing else so we can finish this fast.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont know .asp but i will try to look into this error, if anyone has a clue let us know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that people with "ASP Server Emulators" have the same problem while people who use Windows XP Professional's built in ASP web have no problems using the webshop. I am sorry to say but it seems problems like "Baby ASP" don't run the script while WXPPro's ASP does.. I wouln't know how to fix it so that ASP Server Emu's can run it also..

But know people, even if you do have Windows XP Home, you can still set up ASP (IIS), Home edition is Professional edition but some things have been de-activated or removed, ASP (IIS) is there, but it's hidden. There is a way to activate ASP (IIS) in Windows XP Home, but I don't know how.. Google helps I'd say. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why it's not work to me I can't buy Item in Nuri and Hana ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Free time on my hands. Time to continue the webshop. :D
I'll keep ya'll up to date.

Though.. Can ANYONE put ALL the update ASP Filelist in one package for me? So I can make the fully updated webshop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it posible to add item inn item_warehouse.. i have a lot of items in item_list but cant get it in the item_warehouse in DB. can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back