Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

what's the deal with those anime mods found on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: I suck seriously at MS SQL.. it is finally working... now I just want the mods in the youtube videos please!!
*previous problem edited out of post*

Also... one of the main reasons I wanted a private server was because of those various Pangya mods on youtube like these:

<3 Pachira from Magical Pokaan... would do anything for that outfit for Kooh...
<--- so want the Louise... and both her outfits shown :3

I keep seeing conflicting info on these as to whether they are in the Japanese version, but I doubt they would have acquired permission to use all these characters obviously... so I'm thinking they are private mods... I just have no clue where to get them or who to ask.

Also.. why not use this person's private server? It seems to work better than this half complete "official" server... so I wonder why they don't just release this one if it works as it is... *sigh*...

TIA if you can answer any of these questions... I have a severe headache trying to digest all this info in just a few days. Spent last two days reading the Pangya 4.9 thread on here and searching for info on those mods... feel like I'm spinning my wheels now though.

Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I've spent so much time trying to get my head around what was required to be done in the Pangya 4.9 release thread I haven't had time to really search this forum specifically for any old info re: mods...

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Oops.. I think I found out what my problem was... I think I accidentally used the DB in the first post instead of Monk's... I looked again at his and I see that missing table... or either I screwed something else up...

But if anyone can answer my questions regarding those mods and where to get them... I'd greatly appreciate it...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: can't create room :( also what's the deal with those anime mods found on youtube?

Sorry for the double post... but I felt this deserved more than an edit.... I got the previous thing fixed... now the problem is whenever I create a room it says I need the newest version... under pangya_server_config table I changed server_version's "default value or binding" to 1.00 and changed client_version to 582.05 but it still doesn't work... I also hex edited the projectg.exe and changed the version to 582.05... still can't create a room

Edit: nevermind I suck at SQL but I changed those rows to how they should be... and I got it to work!!!! but still want info on those mods :((

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were these videos made with that 3ds max import thing? If so I still want the textures so I can hack them into the game... please.

;_; :*:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back