About Wiz City

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    4Posts

About Wiz City

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Well, I've made some progress so far, at least the map shows in the treasure map and starts loading, BUT, when the game is going to start, ProjectG crashes...

I think it's because of the lack of the textures, which I believe that are inside these .ani files on ani_object, since there isn't ANY .dds offside and the names are similar.

I've tested as many ways as I know to "extract" any files or coding from that files but... no good so far, so if anyone have any clue on how to do this, please tell me ^^~

MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    55Posts

Re: About Wiz City

Quote Originally Posted by kaytesith View Post
    Well, I've made some progress so far, at least the map shows in the treasure map and starts loading, BUT, when the game is going to start, ProjectG crashes...

I think it's because of the lack of the textures, which I believe that are inside these .ani files on ani_object, since there isn't ANY .dds offside and the names are similar.

I've tested as many ways as I know to "extract" any files or coding from that files but... no good so far, so if anyone have any clue on how to do this, please tell me ^^~
    No, it's because Wiz City read wangreal.dll and ProjectG.exe, and if something about wiz city property is missing, so the game will crash.

That's because new pang coins, magic cubes, new engine detailed ojects, magic carpet, and new wiz city properties.

We must remove new functions on wizcity_**.gbin file, maybe it would work 99% right.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    208Posts

Re: About Wiz City

Hey Diovannel, it must be tiring to tell the same things over and over again. If it stays like this, this forum should get moderated. A normal discussion is somewhat not really possible.
    Now B2T:

We can simply edit the wizcity_**.gbin file, but you can tell that it would make a difference. No Pang Coins, No Boxes, No Carpet. All the new features introduced with this course are simply NOT AVAILABLE. We cannot extend the hardcoded executable for now, so it will stay a while like this.

Advertisement