Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Koumei 0.0.1 [Release]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this is the start of Koumei project. basically Koumei is a project to get english files out to the public. Note This Release Contains Data Files Only!

Koumei 0.0.1 Release Information
English Spells All Linked This Includes:
English Book Names [baseitem.txt]
English CVS Data [magicext.cvs]
English Spell Data [basemagic.txt]

English Human Data
String List Text Files Added

Note: Instead of a new thread created for each release i will edit this.
Have Fun.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will do m8 just moving servers sorry for downtime

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
XuiNe said:
Will do m8 just moving servers sorry for downtime

Can you mail it to me please. (roolra@gmail.com).

P.S. (may be you know?)
Wil be this patch work with DMXYV015SP4 ver?
Why i get "cssf\DMXY\data\maps\Cache" error in GS when load it. (In this folder GS automaticly create 396 files such is *.PMC )
And finaly in 1.5ver i have in my GS this error wen load it:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i new link would be great plz or email to me mrgreaper2004(at)gmail(dot)com
cheers in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oke ffs stop posting your emails here like some1 will be so stupid enough to do that:S

And post a new link as you see ppl will be coming here to begg and spamm this whole thread..

ill PM XuiNe about this.

Hope he'll see it -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actualy im in the process of try to translate and will be realesing them when done yes i posted my email as i wanted a base set so i could cross reference the names with the original chinese file, youll notice this includes no npc files so if you just plonked this into your server files youd break your npc`s
Lighten up darkstar not everyone is here to leech the files some are here just to get help

i have done about 200 of the baseitems changing them whereever they are located in the monster drops npcs etc the names may not be exact infact i know there not due to the 14 charecter limit and what little i have to translate with but they will be as fully english as i can get them.

then my plan,
Relese them here and on other sites so as many people can download them who can then refine them a bit and repost them,well thats my hope anyway. unfortunly i could only get a hold of DMXYV014SP3.rar so thats what the files are gonna be based on :( i have been told were up to version 1.8 but with out having that i cant convert it just what i have

**edit**
Im now using a completly different way of translating and will be placed ona private forum till fully stable

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So u got DB's n all working on your Woool server?
a
how in hells name did u get/make them?
and if u want some help i'd be glad 2 assist.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for the database to work you need to fallow the set up guide though when they say to load them in the quarie manager there none to descriptive

basicly you select the database You created in enterprisemanager in the quarie programme then load the sql files located in the DB folder
use this method
Load the sql
look at the centre bar drop down box select the right database(not masterDB)
run the script(forget how think its a button but its easy when you know )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please upload links ! thanks

there's links del .you please upload links deferences . thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please, anyone post new link for download

anyone, please

post new link for download

thx

Back