Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need unpack client woool 1.9609

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i repair Monster _ name < china ---> Eng > in BDC _2000 of server , i login games then i don't see monster .why ?

:?::?::?: -------> i need soft unpack file *.sgl , *.Dat , .... in client woool SHANDA for repair , can you help me ?
oh, in client 1.888 woool , key { Ctrl--R } is can call pet but client 1.909 not it. ......... help me .:laugh::laugh:
Ex:
anhcuti24 - I need unpack client woool 1.9609 - RaGEZONE Forums

this 's me , i can't .....:ehh::ehh::ehh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
m8 what u search for is called SGL_Editor and my connections to china say me that there is none out that work for higher versions over 1.8 so not for 1.95 or 1.96 and higher :( i know that cause i was also looking for the tool

with ur problem with ur DB
i had made it other way ( first constuct the hero db than made all changes over sql enterprie manager from ms-sq

btw its not enough to edit the names inside the DB u must also change it in the scripts (mongen mobname)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks .
oh, how make file woool.DAT ? so, i cant .
and , solf open file ID.DB in loginsrv file .
please, help me ....

so , you don't know ?
:*::*::*:
how tab ODBC admin to SQL_2000 ?
help me , please................:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so, i used server wooltrans but it not login game , help me . :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh , i edit my server IP 's = 127.0.0.1 but not correct , maybe i need think again .
uhmmmm , if i used 1.9x server and call pet right , but when equestrian { or pet # } then i don't attact why not ?

Back