Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

meridian59.net temportarily down

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Data center the m59.net server is hosted at is undergoing (unscheduled) maintainence. It will be back ASAP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok server was shut down, I am downloading backup copy. Be back up ASAP. Sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was able to d/l the server 128 save game, so no worries there. meridian59.net is still downloading (its significantly larger)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After doing some quick math, its going to take atleast 36 hours for it to download.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this explain why I can't log onto server 102 or are you speaking of another? I'm very *anxious* to get back to the game!! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But the Server will come back in about 36h with the backed up characters? Or will the server start completley new?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo - Lookie like Shissar be moving his shizzle on over to Switzerland right now, suckers. I bets that means FattyMoo complained to some weak willed, lap dog ISP (RoadRunner, SoCal) and all, yo. So yo, it looks like the registration page be going back up at:

Yo, and the client almost be working it looks like, but yo, it dont lookie like the accounts be restored onto there yet, yo.

You hear anything, yo, post it all up in here, beotches. :groupwave:

- ShizzleDizzle
=========

PS: Yo!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*peers in from under his rock*

Wow, do I feel lost ..

Ra,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, stay tuned at meridian59.net for more news!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man this sucks. I would be so pissed off at the host.
I know I am pissed off right now!
Old forums had great content and these new forums are horrible.
Pretty much killed our community. ;_;
I hope we can work our way up again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
meridian59.net is up. Also, i am almost done with 128 and shissar's server is up again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey daenks hows things looking?
Last time i tried shissars, server is up but not recognising my account(incorrect username and password).And meridian59.net wont send out emails to make a new registration.Also shissars website wont make new account's for his server comes up with
"php if ($_POST['password1'] == $_POST['password2']) { $user = strtolower($_POST['username']); $pw = $_POST['password1']; $datecreated = date("y-m-d H:i:s"); $dbh = mysql_connect ("localhost", "meridianmaster", "Shissargendor34") or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error()); mysql_select_db ("mymeridian"); $query = "select * from revs where user = '$user'"; $result = mysql_query($query) or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error()); $num_rows = mysql_num_rows($result); if ($num_rows == "0") { $data ="create automated $user $pw"; $fp = fsockopen("meridian59.dyndns.org", "5374", $errno, $errstr, 2); if (!$fp) { echo "$errstr ($errno)
\n"; } else { fwrite($fp, $data . "\r"); stream_set_timeout($fp, 2); $results = array(); $status = socket_get_status($fp); while (!feof($fp) && !$status['timed_out']) { $results[] = fgets($fp); $status = socket_get_status($fp); } fclose($fp); /*print_r($results);*/ $query = "insert into revs(user,ip,date,pw)"; $query = $query . "values('".$user."','".$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]."','".$datecreated."','".$pw."')"; $result = mysql_query($query) or die ('I cannot connect to the database because: ' . mysql_error()); mysql_close($dbh); echo "Account $user created sucesfully!
"; } } else { echo "Username already exist, please pick another one"; } } else { echo "Mismatch passwords"; } ?> "

thanks for keeping us updated

Ronnie

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As of 8pm UScentral today I can't log on to the new server. Did the Swiss server get pwned too? Throw us a bone guys! |-)

Back