Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

starting new <Need help!>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys, starting up a local server for me and some friends around my town... i got the new res. server info and what not and its been a year or two and forget how to setup my server so that myself and ppl can connect to it..

basically how do i get the server/client setup so i can say

servernumber: 678 <as an example>

and how do i just proplery set it up so me and friends can connect... <i know i have to edit something just dunno what i forget>

if there is somewhere i can get pointed to that'd be great.. or just help in general here....

thanks a ton

Cinhil

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you open the exe in a hexeditor..search for the text string "cheater" and there you will find the host. it will look like this if it is the english meridian.exe - meridian%d.neardeathstudios.com just change it to 127.0.0.1 and then everything after that will be left, you just make it noting, in hexdecimals you use '0' to remove it all.

I am not sure. I have only used the english client actually..but I will try it out later and see if it needs the updates

That came from and worked great for me

Back